Emergency? Call 999

For general enquiries

Contact Us

Latest Incidents

10th August, 2020 - 14.38: Two fire crews from Swanage are extinguishing a bonfire in Ferry Road,...Read more

10th August, 2020 - 11.16: Five pumping appliances from Shaftesbury,  Gillingham, Yeovil, Tisbury...Read more

10th August, 2020 - 11.15: A fire crew from Blandford Forum rescued a small kitten which was stra...Read more

10th August, 2020 - 05.56: Fire crews from the Bournemouth area were called to a house fire in Br...Read more

9th August, 2020 - 12.27: Fire crews from Marlborough and Pewsey are responding to a fire involv...Read more

9th August, 2020 - 11.41: A fire crew from Westbourne Fire Station are currently dealing with a ...Read more

8th August, 2020 - 3.33am: One pump from Blandford was mobilised to a report of a fire in the ope...Read more

7th August, 2020 - 7.32pm: Two pumps from Weymouth were mobilised to a report of a road traffic c...Read more

7th August, 2020 - 7.38pm: Pumps from Redhill and Westbourne were mobilised to an alarm activatin...Read more

7th August, 2020 - 7.18pm: One pump from Wareham was mobilised to a report of a bin fire on Trini...Read more

Property Fire – Christchurch

Date: 3rd May, 2020

Time: 7.18pm

Description: At 1918 hours DWFRS received a call to report smoke in the area of Bargates, Christchurch and one pump from Christchurch was sent to investigate. Once in attendance the crew requested a second pump attend due to smoke issuing from a building, and so a further pump from Christchurch attended. At 1931 hours a further 4 pumps were requested to attend due to the building being well alight. Pumps from Springbourne, Redhill, and New Milton were mobilised along with an incident command unit from Hamworthy, a supporting pump from Westbourne and three flexi-duty officers. The fire was located on the ground floor of the building, involving multiple seats of fire. Eight breathing apparatus, two hose reel jets and positive pressure ventilation were used to extinguish the fire. A crew from Ferndown and Ringwood were used to provide standby cover whilst the incident was ongoing. All appliances were returned by 2148 hours.

results found.

Post Holders: