Emergency? Call 999

For general enquiries

Contact Us

Latest Incidents

23rd June, 2022 - 8:24pm: Knightsdale Road, Weymouth - A crew from Weymouth station attended a c...Read more

23rd June, 2022 - 9:21pm: Limpley Stoke - Our crew from Trowbridge assisted Avon Fire & Resc...Read more

22nd June, 2022 - 3.01pm: At 3.01pm we received a call to a fire behind the Pavilion Theatre, We...Read more

22nd June, 2022 - 2.43pm: At 2.43pm we received a call to a fuel leak from a car outside the One...Read more

22nd June, 2022 - 2.41pm: At 2.41pm we received a call to alarms operating in a residential prop...Read more

22nd June, 2022 - 1.48pm: At 1.48pm we received a call to alarms activating in a residential pro...Read more

22nd June, 2022 - 1.46pm: At 1.46pm we received a call to alarms activating in a school in The S...Read more

22nd June, 2022 - 1.33pm: At 1.33pm we received a call to a cow stuck in the river near Beaconsf...Read more

22nd June, 2022 - 1.27pm: At 1.27pm we received a call to a wooden shed on fire in Clayford Aven...Read more

22nd June, 2022 - 1.24pm: At 1.24pm we received a call to alarms activating in a residential pro...Read more

Domestic fire – Shaftesbury

Date: 28th February, 2022

Time: 11.04

Description: Fire crews from Shaftesbury and Gillingham responded to a report of a smell of burning in a domestic property in Lower Blandford Road Shaftesbury this morning. The cause was discovered to be an overheated microwave meal which was removed to the open air.  No firefighting action was necessary but firefighters made a thorough check of the property to make sure everything was safe.

Location: Lower Blandford Road, Shaftesbury, UK

Attending Stations:
results found.

Name:
Post Holders:
Grade: