The Statement of Accounts represents the Fire Authority’s accounts position as at the end of the financial year.
Also below are links to the Statements of Accounts for Dorset & Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Authority for the financial year ending 31 March 2017, Dorset Fire Authority and Wiltshire & Swindon Combined Authority for the financial years ending 31 March 2016, 31 March 2015 and 31 March 2014.
The accounts have been prepared in accordance with the requirements of International Financial Reporting Standards and the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) Code of Practice.
The core statements required to be reported within the accounts are:
- Comprehensive Income & Expenditure Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Movement in Reserves Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
- Financial Audit Reports
- Dorset & Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Authority Statement of Accounts 2017-18
- Notice of completion of audit 2017-18
- Dorset & Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Authority Statement of Accounts 2016-17
- Dorset & Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Authority Annual Governance Statement 2016-17
- Notice of completion of audit 2016-17
- Annual Audit Letter 2016-17 / Dorset Statement of Accounts 2015-16 (includes Annual Governance Statement)
- Wiltshire & Swindon Statement of Accounts 2015-16
- Wiltshire & Swindon Annual Governance Statement 2015-16
- Dorset Statement of Accounts 2014-15
- Wiltshire & Swindon Statement of Accounts 2014-15
- Dorset Statement of Accounts 2013-14
- Wiltshire & Swindon Statement of Accounts 2013-14