The Statement of Accounts represents the Fire Authority’s accounts position as at the end of the financial year.
Because Dorset & Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Authority only came into being on 1 April 2016, its first Statement of Accounts was published in the summer of 2017, showing the accounts position for the year ended 31 March 2017. This can be seen below.
Also below are links to the Statements of Accounts for Dorset Fire Authority and Wiltshire & Swindon Combined Authority for the financial years ending 31 March 2016, 31 March 2015 and 31 March 2014.
The accounts have been prepared in accordance with the requirements of International Financial Reporting Standards and the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) Code of Practice.
The core statements required to be reported within the accounts are:
- Comprehensive Income & Expenditure Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Movement in Reserves Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
- Financial Audit Reports
- Dorset Statement of Accounts 2015-16 (includes Annual Governance Statement)
- Wiltshire & Swindon Statement of Accounts 2015-16
- Wiltshire & Swindon Annual Governance Statement 2015-16
- Dorset Statement of Accounts 2014-15
- Wiltshire & Swindon Statement of Accounts 2014-15
- Dorset Statement of Accounts 2013-14
- Wiltshire & Swindon Statement of Accounts 2013-14