Any request for environmental information received by us will be answered in accordance with the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 (EIR).
Environmental information can be summarised as:
- The state of the elements of the environment, such as air and atmosphere, water, soil, land, landscape and natural sites and the interaction between these elements.
- Factors such as substances, energy, noise, radiation or waste affecting or likely to affect the elements of the environment.
- Measures and activities such as policies, plans, legislation and agreements affecting or likely to affect or protect the elements of the environment.
- Reports on the implementation of environmental legislation.
- Cost-benefit and other economic analyses and assumptions used within the framework of environmental measures and activities.
- The state of human health and safety, contamination of the food chain and cultural sites and built structures (to the extent they may be affected by the state of the elements of the environment).
To make a request under the Environmental Information Regulations 2004, please email [email protected]