Emergency? Call 999

For general enquiries

Contact Us

Latest Incidents

19th February, 2019 - 16:33: 16:33 A crew from Salisbury was mobilised to alarms sounding at a Dome...Read more

19th February, 2019 - 11:49: 11:49 A crew from Corsham was mobilised to alarms actuating at a Publi...Read more

19th February, 2019 - 09:47: 09:47 A crew from Swanage was mobilised to alarms sounding at a Reside...Read more

19th February, 2019 - 6.04am: Swindon- Two crews from Stratton were mobilised to a road traffic coll...Read more

18th February, 2019 - 3:35pm: One crew from Swindon fire station attending a residential premises in...Read more

18th February, 2019 - 3:13pm: Three crews from Poole fire station together with the aerial ladder pl...Read more

18th February, 2019 - 2:05pm: Two crews from Swindon and Westlea attended a small kitchen fire, whic...Read more

18th February, 2019 - 1:16pm: One crew from Poole fire station attended a property in Garland Road a...Read more

18th February, 2019 - 12:51pm: One crew from Springbourne fire station attended a residential premise...Read more

18th February, 2019 - 12:12pm: Three crews from Swindon, Westlea and Stratton fire stations were mobi...Read more

Caravans and mobile homes

The risk of fire in a caravan or mobile home is increased because it will spread far more quickly than in a building.

Top tips

If there is a fire…

Carbon monoxide

Carbon monoxide is a silent killer – you can’t see it, taste it or smell it. The confined spaces of a caravan or mobile home make the risk of suffering CO poisoning far greater. Make sure you have a CO detector and keep the caravan or mobile home well ventilated.

 

results found.

Name:
Post Holders:
Grade: