Emergency? Call 999

For general enquiries

Contact Us

Latest Incidents

29th October, 2020 - 15:52: Westlea crew attended a 15 year old girl who had become stuck in a bab...Read more

29th October, 2020 - 14:59: Both fire engines from Dorchester Fire Station were sent to reports of...Read more

29th October, 2020 - 12:03: A crew from Poole gained entry to a property where the occupant had fo...Read more

29th October, 2020 - 07:39: 2 fire engines from Chippenham Fire Station and 1 from Corsham were mo...Read more

28th October, 2020 - 7:42 PM : Crews have extinguished a fire involving commercial waste in a skip us...Read more

27th October, 2020 - 5:49pm: Malmesbury - Crews from the Malmesbury and Chippenham fire stations wi...Read more

27th October, 2020 - 06:11: At 06:11 this morning, Fire Control received a call to a smoke alarm s...Read more

26th October, 2020 - 19:23: At 19:23 Fire Control received an emergency call to a bin fire near to...Read more

26th October, 2020 - 17:46: At 17:46 this evening, Fire Control received a call to a fire in a fla...Read more

26th October, 2020 - 17:38: Fire Control received a call this evening at 17:38 to a road traffic c...Read more

Fire Domestic – Highworth

Date: 20th April, 2020

Time: 2.38pm

Description: Hampton - Crews from Stratton and Swindon fire stations were mobilised to a report of smoke in a property and the occupant being locked inside. Crews in attendance confirm the property had slight smoke logging and access was gained using small tools. The smoke was caused by unattended cooking being left on the stove, positive pressure ventilation was used to clear smoke and make the property safe.

Location: Hampton, Swindon, UK

Attending Stations:
results found.

Name:
Post Holders:
Grade: