Date: 20th February, 2020
Description: A crew from Wimborne Fire Station have responded to alarms activating at a premises in Sopwith Crescent, Poole. Upon arrival, crews gained entry to the flat and found a small fire on the cooking top involving burnt food. The fire was out on arrival with no firefighting actions required, however the occupant of the property was treated for smoke inhalation, with initial first aid rendered by the crew. The Ambulance Service also attended to treat the casualty and transported them to hospital.
Location: Sopwith Crescent, Poole