Date: 18th January, 2016
Last Update Date: 23rd May, 2018
You may set your web browser to notify you of cookie placement requests, to decline cookies completely or you can remove all cookies. For more information about cookies please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/
What Cookies do we use and why?
In this cookies policy the term “cookies” is used to describe a piece of text which is placed on your device’s hard drive. Your browser will add the text in a small file. Depending on your device’s settings you may have to give permission for it to do this, or your browser may allow it to be done automatically. You should be able to change these settings on your devices browser.
The cookie, if stored, will collect data such as web traffic or what a person does when they visit a particular site, completely anonymous to the individual user.
- Google Analytics cookies for tracking anonymous site traffic statistics.
- A session cookie which is used to keep track of a user’s visit to do things like determine if a form has been submitted or show a thank you message once a form has been submitted.
Most of the cookies we use expire and delete themselves after a set period of time, however if you prefer you can delete them using your internet browser’s options.
Disabling cookies will not prevent you from accessing our website but please bear in mind that if you chose to disable cookies then some of the functionality in our website may not work or display correctly.
Changes to our cookies
Functional cookies help to make your experience of our website as personalised as possible by recognising when you return to our website, for example these cookies will remember your language preference so you can browse instantly.
DWFire uses the following functional cookies:
- ReadSpeakerHL – ReadSpeaker Preferences
- ReadSpeakerHLicon – ReadSpeaker Preferences
- ReadSpeakerHLspeed – ReadSpeaker Preferences
- Performance cookies help us to analyse all website visitors use of and experience on our website so that we can continue to improve the layout and user experience overall.
|CloudFlare unique ID
|Used to store a unique identifier for your session and apply security settings and improve site performance per user.
|Used to differentiate users.
|Used to control request rate.
|Used to differentiate users.
All unique ID’s are randomly generated and have no public way of linking to users personal data.
You can access our Website home page and browse our site without accepting cookies or disclosing any personal data, however this may result in a limited experience of the website.
Automatic Collection of Information
- We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
Managing your Cookies
You can review and amend the cookies you accept on your web browser at any time and for any website. For more information about managing cookies please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/