Emergency? Call 999

For general enquiries

Contact Us

Latest Incidents

16th February, 2020 - 1:32pm: Swindon crew were mobilised to flooding of several properties. Good pr...Read more

16th February, 2020 - 12:12pm: We were called to assist a private property that were making their own...Read more

16th February, 2020 - 09:43am: A member of public made an emergency call as they had witnessed two sm...Read more

13th February, 2020 - 10.55am: 1) Driver and vehicle stuck in flood water Matchams Lane, Hurn - advic...Read more

14th February, 2020 - 7:02 PM : An Officer and the aerial platform from Swindon attended a dangerous s...Read more

14th February, 2020 - 7:26 PM : Crews have extinguished a kitchen fire involving a microwave oven usin...Read more

14th February, 2020 - 0924: One tipper lorry containing soil was on its side. BT cable involved an...Read more

14th February, 2020 - 2.31am: Two Crews and aerial appliance from Swindon and a further appliance fr...Read more

13th February, 2020 - 9.53pm: We were called to a report of a fire where there was no confirmation t...Read more

13th February, 2020 - 9.36pm: A crew from Poole were mobilised to the railway station car park in Po...Read more

Electrical safety

Some 7,000 house fires are caused by faulty electrics, appliances, wiring and overloaded sockets every year in the UK.

How to avoid electrical fires

Plugs and sockets

Click here to view our downloadable advice leaflet on Electrical Safety.

Register your appliance

The Association of Manufacturers of Domestic Appliances (AMDEA) has launched a website where people can easily register their appliances and therefore receive notification of safety alerts or product recalls. See www.registermyappliance.org.uk to sign up to the scheme.

results found.

Name:
Post Holders:
Grade: