Emergency? Call 999

For general enquiries

Contact Us

Latest Incidents

16th December, 2018 - 16:04: 16:04 A crew from Chippenham was mobilised to reports of a Chimney fir...Read more

16th December, 2018 - 15:07: 15:07 A crew from Swindon was mobilised to alarms actuating at a Resid...Read more

16th December, 2018 - 11:56: 11:56 Crews from Swindon and Stratton were mobilised to alarms soundin...Read more

16th December, 2018 - 08:18: 08:18 A crew from Poole was mobilised to alarms sounding at a Resident...Read more

15th December, 2018 - 2.25pm: Trowbridge- Crews from Trowbridge and Bradford on Avon attended report...Read more

15th December, 2018 - 1.45pm: Winterborne Clenston- A crew from Blandford attended a car fire in Win...Read more

15th December, 2018 - 12.39pm: West Ashton- Crews from Trowbridge and Westbury attended a road traffi...Read more

15th December, 2018 - 8.03am: Weymouth- A crew from Weymouth attended a bus shelter on fire on King ...Read more

14th December, 2018 - 5.07pm: One pump from Stratton St. Margaret was mobilised to a report of a roa...Read more

14th December, 2018 - 1:16pm: At 13:16 fire control took a 999 call to reports of smoke in a propert...Read more

Candles

Candles are one of the most common causes of house fires. Here’s some advice on how to use candles safely.

Tea lights

Although tea lights have a foil outer container, this is not safe as the foil can get extremely hot. When this happens, it can melt the surface it is on, such as the side of a bath or the top of a television. If you use tea lights, make sure they are placed in a proper holder.

We also have the following guide available to download:

 

 

results found.

Name:
Post Holders:
Grade: