Emergency? Call 999

For general enquiries

Contact Us

Latest Incidents

19th December, 2018 - 11:36: A retained fire crew from Poole Fire Station were alerted to a car ali...Read more

18th December, 2018 - 22:05: 22:05 A crew from Swindon was mobilised to a small fire involving a ru...Read more

18th December, 2018 - 21:59: 21:59 A crew from Salisbury was mobilised to alarms sounding at a Resi...Read more

18th December, 2018 - 20:48: 20:48 A crew from Verwood was mobilised to alarms actuating a a Public...Read more

18th December, 2018 - 20:42: 20:42 A crew from Dorchester was mobilised to reports of a vehicle fir...Read more

18th December, 2018 - 19:55: 19:55 A  crew from Chippenham was mobilised to alarms sounding at a Re...Read more

18th December, 2018 - 19:35: 19:35 A crew from Ludgershall was mobilised to alarms sounding at a Do...Read more

17th December, 2018 - 5.41pm: Swindon- Crews from Westlea and Swindon attended a domestic fire on Sa...Read more

16th December, 2018 - 16:04: 16:04 A crew from Chippenham was mobilised to reports of a Chimney fir...Read more

16th December, 2018 - 15:07: 15:07 A crew from Swindon was mobilised to alarms actuating at a Resid...Read more

Business Fire Safety Seminar in Poole


Date: 20th September, 2018

Dorset & Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service is holding a free Business Fire Safety seminar at 8am on Tuesday 2 October at Chamber House, Ling Road, Poole.

The aim of the seminar is to provide essential information about how the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 applies to local businesses.

Fire Safety Manager Stuart Granger said: “Our fire safety team support business in a number of ways with resources on our website, contact with fire safety experts and site visits.  We are running a fire safety seminar at our offices in Poole so that businesses can come and directly hear from us what they are required to do to comply with the Fire Safety Order.  We are then able to support those businesses by having our fire safety officers on hand to answer any questions they may have.”

He added: “It is a sad fact that many businesses that suffer a fire fail to reopen again.  This results in the loss of jobs, loss of services to the community and damage to commerce and industry.  By attending our seminar, you will identify ways to reduce the chances of fire occurring and how to ensure that employees and the public are kept safe from fire.”

To book your place on this free seminar, please email [email protected]

results found.

Name:
Post Holders:
Grade: