Date: 22nd February, 2017
Description: At 02:09 we received a report of a house on fire in Church Road, Poole. One fire engine from Westbourne and one from Poole were mobilised to the incident to investigate. Once in attendance the crew discovered that this was in fact a car on fire, and proceeded to extinguish the fire using fire extinguishers. After the fire was extinguished the crew disconnected the battery of the vehicle to make it safe before leaving the scene.
Location: Church Road, Poole, United Kingdom