Date: 20th February, 2021
Description: A crew from Marlborough were sent to investigate a smell of burning inside a property on Peacock, West Overton. On arrival crews confirmed there was a strong smell of burning in the property and that the mains electrics upstairs had tripped out on the fuse board. Crews used air monitoring equipment and a thermal imaging camera to check the roof void, ground floor and first floor of the property. A blown smart LED lightbulb was determined to be the cause and the crew gave further advice to the occupier and advised them to request an electrician to attend.
Location: Peacock, West Overton, Marlborough, UK