Date: 12th May, 2019
Description: Two crews from Dorchester fire station attended reports of smoke in a property in Queens Avenue, Dorchester. Shortly after arrival crews confirmed the small fire in the kitchen had already been extinguished prior to their arrival. The fire was caused by washing being placed on an electrical cooker hob. The stop message was received at 6.44pm and crews were clear from the scene by 6.49pm after using positive pressure ventilation to clear the smoke from the property.
Location: Queens Avenue, Dorchester, UK