Emergency? Call 999

For general enquiries

Contact Us

Latest Incidents

16th August, 2019 - 09:42pm: Crews from Blandford station were mobilised to a report of alarms actu...Read more

16th August, 2019 - 06:30pm: A crew from Salisbury was mobilised to a report of alarms sounding at ...Read more

16th August, 2019 - 12:06pm: At 12:16 fire control took an emergency call to reports of a child tha...Read more

16th August, 2019 - 11:20am: Alarm domestic- Mere attended an address where the fire alarm was acti...Read more

16th August, 2019 - 09:52: At 09:52 fire control took an emergency call to reports of a tent on f...Read more

16th August, 2019 - 07:50am: Alarm Retail- Swindon attended an address where the fire alarm was act...Read more

15th August, 2019 - 07.03pm: Fire crews have attended reports of a fire at a Hotel in Purton, Swind...Read more

15th August, 2019 - 9.18am: Tidworth - Following a call regarding a plug socket that had been smol...Read more

13th August, 2019 - 2.03pm: Holton Heath - Crews from Poole, Wareham and Westbourne were mobilised...Read more

13th August, 2019 - 1.42pm: Great Bedwyn - call passed by Thames Valley Fire Control for a paragli...Read more

Property fire – Malmesbury

Date: 12th December, 2018

Time: 16:58

Description: Just before 5pm this evening our Service Control Centre received a call to a dark, empty house in Athelstan Road, Malmesbury. The caller confirmed alarms were sounding, there was smoke in the hallway and a dog also barking inside. A crew from Malmesbury attended, with assistance also requested from Gloucester Fire and Rescue Service via Tetbury Fire Station. When crews arrived they found the ground floor kitchen to be heavily smoke logged and forced entry into the property.  2 firefighters in breathing apparatus entered the property with 1 hose reel, but fortunately the fire was out on arrival so crews then ventilated the property. The cause of the fire was a plastic dog bowl left on the hob and it is believed that the dog accidentally turned on the hob by jumping up to it. The Fire Service would advise it is best not to leave any combustibles on a heat source. And always ensure to have working smoke alarms to enable early detection to a fire

Location: Athelstan Road, Malmesbury, UK

Attending Stations:
results found.

Name:
Post Holders:
Grade: