Emergency? Call 999

For general enquiries

Contact Us

Latest Incidents

19th May, 2019 - 01:03am: At 01:03 Fire control took a 999 call to reports of a fire in the open...Read more

19th May, 2019 - 12:21am: At 00:21 Fire control took a 999 call to reports of alarms activating ...Read more

18th May, 2019 - 11:49pm: At 23:49 Fire control took a 999 call to reports of alarms activating ...Read more

18th May, 2019 - 10:36pm: At 22:36 Fire control took a 999 call to reports of alarms activating ...Read more

18th May, 2019 - 9:09pm: At 21:09 fire control took a 99 call to reports of a fire in the open....Read more

18th May, 2019 - 8:16pm: At 20:16 fire control took a 999 call to reports of a small fire in th...Read more

18th May, 2019 - 8:03pm: At 20:03 Fire control took a 999 call to a possible fuel leak from a p...Read more

18th May, 2019 - 7:09pm: At 19:09 Fire control took a 999 call to reports of an alarm sounding ...Read more

18th May, 2019 - 7:07pm: At 19:07 Fire control took a 999 call to reports of alarms activating ...Read more

18th May, 2019 - 6:26pm: At 18:26 Fire control took a 999 call to reports of alarms activating ...Read more

Property Fire – Bournemouth

Date: 17th November, 2018

Time: 05:39

Description: Incident TT023002 - DW Fire Control received a report of a fire in a student accommodation property after students were alerted to the fire by their smoke alarm activating at 0539 this morning. Initial fire engines attending were Redhill Park and Westbourne, who then requested assistance from Christchurch and Springbourne Fire Stations. The fire, which was on the ground floor, was extinguished using 4 sets of breathing apparatus, 2 hose reels and 1 main jet. Crews then ventilated the property. Help was also required from other agencies - Ambulance assisted with 2 casualties who were suffering from smoke inhalation. Red Cross Fire Emergency Support Service assisted at the scene with the students, and the Local Authority assisted¬† with organising temporary accomodation for multiple students and rehoming for others.¬† #workinginpartnership Thanks to a working smoke alarm no lives were lost - without a working smoke alarm this story could have had a very different result. #testyoursmokealarm    

Location: Bemister Road, Bournemouth, UK

results found.

Name:
Post Holders:
Grade: