Emergency? Call 999

For general enquiries

Contact Us

Latest Incidents

21st August, 2019 - 11:55pm: At 23:55 fire control took a 999 call to reports of a lamp post that w...Read more

21st August, 2019 - 10:10pm: At 22:10 fire control took a 999 call to reports of a fire in the dist...Read more

21st August, 2019 - 8:52pm: At 20:53 fire control took a 999 call to reports of a bin on fire. One...Read more

21st August, 2019 - 8:46pm: At 20:46 fire control took a 999 call to reports of a fire in the open...Read more

21st August, 2019 - 8:32pm: At 20:32 fire control took a 999 call to reports of a fire in the park...Read more

21st August, 2019 - 7:22pm: At 19:22 fire control took a 999 call to reports of alarms sounding in...Read more

21st August, 2019 - 7:14pm: At 19:14 fire control took a 999 call to reports of a flooding in a pr...Read more

21st August, 2019 - 7:13pm: At 19:13 Fire control took a 999 call to reports of alarms sounding in...Read more

21st August, 2019 - 6:48pm: At 18:48 Fire control took a call to reports of  a fire that had becom...Read more

21st August, 2019 - 6:03pm: At 18:03 One crew from, Springbourne, Westbourne and Redhill attended ...Read more

Gas Involved-Poole

Date: 21st July, 2019

Time: 09:08

Description: 09:08 Two Fire Appliances and a Specialist Incident support unit from Poole was mobilised to reports of a gas leak at a Domestic property in Garland Road Poole-The first attending crew arrived on scene within four minutes of booking mobile to the Incident and believed the smell of gas was due to a gas hob being left on over night-Crews quickly isolated the hob while the Ambulance service treated the Female occupier-The Gas board carried out a further check of the property-Fire service crews carried out a Safe and well visit before leaving

Location: Garland Road, Poole, UK

Attending Stations:
results found.

Name:
Post Holders:
Grade: