Emergency? Call 999

For general enquiries

Contact Us

Latest Incidents

6th June, 2020 - 12:14: Springbourne attended a hedge fire in Leigham Vale Road. The fire was ...Read more

6th June, 2020 - 09:08: Crews from Weymouth attended a gorse bush on fire in Lodmoor Nature Re...Read more

5th June, 2020 - 5.58pm: A4 - Crews from the Marlborough fire station were mobilised to a repor...Read more

5th June, 2020 - 6.05pm: A419 - Crews from the Stratton and Cricklade fire station were mobilis...Read more

5th June, 2020 - 7.29pm: Lyme Regis - Crews from the Lyme Regis fire station were mobilised to ...Read more

4th June, 2020 - 10:27am: Weymouth - A crew from Weymouth are currently in attendance at a vehic...Read more

31st May, 2020 - 08:16: 08:16 Crew from Westbury, Bath's Animal Rescue Unit and their Papa 4 a...Read more

Flat fire – Rudloe, Corsham

Date: 18th November, 2019

Time: 12.53pm

Description: Fire crews from Corsham and Chippenham have extinguished a fire in a flat in Rudloe. This was caused by a towel being left on a cooker. Breathing Apparatus wearers using a hose reel jet extinguished the fire. Positive Pressure Ventilation (PPV) was used to help clear the smoke from the property.

Location: Sandy Lea Avenue, Corsham SN13 0LU, UK

Attending Stations:
results found.

Name:
Post Holders:
Grade: