Date: 22nd March, 2021
Description: A fire crew from Swindon responded to a fire alarm activation at a residential premises in Twyford Close in Swindon. On arrival they discovered a small fire involving a microwave and a kitchen bin. The microwave fire was already out and the bin was removed to clean air and extinguished using a bucket of water.
- Did you know cooking causes over 50% of all home fires? Take care in the kitchen and never leave cooking unattended. #CookSafe #FireKills
Location: Twyford Close, Swindon, UK