Emergency? Call 999

For general enquiries

Contact Us

Latest Incidents

15th February, 2019 - 11.35pm: Ringstead - Crews from the Weymouth, Dorchester and a Water Carrier fr...Read more

15th February, 2019 - 6.38pm: A303 - One crew from the Devon and Somersets Wincanton fire station an...Read more

15th February, 2019 - 12:42pm: Three appliances from Chippenham, Corsham and Trowbridge attended a fi...Read more

15th February, 2019 - 12:26pm: Two appliances from Shaftesbury and Blandford are in attendance at a r...Read more

15th February, 2019 - 11:45am: Two appliances from Chippenham attended a fire in a first floor bedroo...Read more

15th February, 2019 - 11:34am: An appliance from Ferndown attended a vehicle fire in Medway Road. The...Read more

15th February, 2019 - 10:57am: Three appliances from Amesbury and Salisbury attended a fire involving...Read more

15th February, 2019 - 08:47am: A crew from Stratton are currently attending to a gas leak from a refr...Read more

14th February, 2019 - 7.36pm: Melksham - Crews from Melksham and Trowbridge attended a road traffic ...Read more

14th February, 2019 - 5.37pm: Bournemouth - Crews from Springbourne and Christchurch were called to ...Read more

Fire Residential – Shaftesbury

Date: 10th October, 2018

Time: 7.16pm

Description: Shaftesbury - Two crews from the Shaftesbury fire station were mobilised to a report of a fire in a residential property earlier this evening. On arrival crews located a fire that was restricted to a ground floor flat and involved a kettle situated on a electric hob. The fire was out prior to the arrival of the fire service, an ambulance was requested at scene as the individual in the property was suffering with some smoke inhalation.

Location: Coppice Street, Shaftesbury, UK

Attending Stations:
results found.

Name:
Post Holders:
Grade: