Date: 8th October, 2019
Description: Bournemouth - Crews from Springbourne, Christchurch and Redhill fire stations were mobilised to a report of a fire in a residential care home in Bournemouth. On arrival crews confirmed there was a fire in a first floor bathroom involving an extraction fan which was extinguished prior to their arrival by onsite staff using a foam fire extinguisher. Positive pressure ventilation was used to clear the smoke from the bathroom and make the property safe.
Location: Beaufort Road, Bournemouth, UK