Date: 5th September, 2020
Description: Three fire appliances from Redhill Park, Springbourne and Westbourne plus an aerial appliance from Westbourne responded to a report of a fire at a residential premises in Hibberd Way in Bournemouth. The fire involved a tea towel left on a cooker hob and was quickly extinguished by two breathing apparatus wearers removing the tea towel to the kitchen sink and ventilating the property.
- Keep tea towels and cloths away from the cooker and hob #FireKills
- Cooking fires make up half of all accidental fires in the home in England #FireKills
Location: Hibberd Way, Bournemouth, UK