Emergency? Call 999

For general enquiries

Contact Us

Latest Incidents

21st August, 2017 - 9.31am: Poole - Following a call from the site reporting a smell of burning at...Read more

21st August, 2017 - 7.18am: Easterton - one crew from Devizes was mobilised to investigate a spark...Read more

20th August, 2017 - 2.58pm: Crew from Swindon mobilised to a residential alarm sounding.  On atten...Read more

20th August, 2017 - 1.03pm: Crews from Tetbury, Gloucestershire, Cricklade, Chippenham and water c...Read more

20th August, 2017 - 10.41am: Crews from Blandford & Poole released 3 persons from a road traffi...Read more

20th August, 2017 - 10.03am: Crews from Shaftesbury and Gillingham extinguished a kitchen fire invo...Read more

20th August, 2017 - 09.37am: Crew from Weymouth released a dog trapped in brambles near Lodmoor Cou...Read more

20th August, 2017 - 1.22am: Chippenham - Chippenham and Corsham attended a road traffic collision ...Read more

19th August, 2017 - 11.17pm: Over Compton - A crew from Yeovil attended a large bale of barley stra...Read more

19th August, 2017 - 07:51: A crew from Swindon and Stratton attended an RTC where 1 person was tr...Read more

Domestic fire – Christchurch

Date: 19th March, 2017

Description: Christchurch - A crew from Christchurch were initially called to a domestic smoke alarm actuated in a property in Marlow Drive, Christchurch. On arrival the crew discovered a fire involving an electrical heater and armchair, which was extinguished by isolation. The occupier of the property suffered smoke inhalation and oxygen therapy was administered by the fire crew. A member of the family arrived on scene and took the casualty to hospital.

Location: Marlow Drive, Christchurch, United Kingdom

Attending Stations:
results found.

Name:
Post Holders:
Grade: