Emergency? Call 999

For general enquiries

Contact Us

Latest Incidents

15th February, 2019 - 11.35pm: Ringstead - Crews from the Weymouth, Dorchester and a Water Carrier fr...Read more

15th February, 2019 - 6.38pm: A303 - One crew from the Devon and Somersets Wincanton fire station an...Read more

15th February, 2019 - 12:42pm: Three appliances from Chippenham, Corsham and Trowbridge attended a fi...Read more

15th February, 2019 - 12:26pm: Two appliances from Shaftesbury and Blandford are in attendance at a r...Read more

15th February, 2019 - 11:45am: Two appliances from Chippenham attended a fire in a first floor bedroo...Read more

15th February, 2019 - 11:34am: An appliance from Ferndown attended a vehicle fire in Medway Road. The...Read more

15th February, 2019 - 10:57am: Three appliances from Amesbury and Salisbury attended a fire involving...Read more

15th February, 2019 - 08:47am: A crew from Stratton are currently attending to a gas leak from a refr...Read more

14th February, 2019 - 7.36pm: Melksham - Crews from Melksham and Trowbridge attended a road traffic ...Read more

14th February, 2019 - 5.37pm: Bournemouth - Crews from Springbourne and Christchurch were called to ...Read more

Bedroom fire in property in Station Road, Christchurch

Date: 8th October, 2018

Time: 7.17pm

Description: 2 crews from Christchurch fire station attended reports of a fire in a property in Station Road, Christchurch.  On arrival crews confirmed there was smoke issuing from a first floor window and immediately got to work with 4 breathing apparatus and 2 hose reel jets to extinguish the fire.  A Fire Investigation Officer was requested to attend and they later confirmed the fire was caused by an overheated vape battery charging unit.  The stop message was received at 7.36pm however crews remained at scene damping down until 8.40pm when they were clear from the scene.

Location: Station Road, Christchurch, UK

Attending Stations:
results found.

Name:
Post Holders:
Grade: