Due to the current government guidelines and restrictions relating to the Covid-19 outbreak we are putting on hold recruitment for the next Prince’s Trust Team programme that was due to be delivered in May 2020. Please do keep an eye on the website and social media pages for up to date info and as soon as we are able to, we will open recruitment for our next course.
In the meantime, please follow government from the advice which can be found by visiting https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus:
Stay at home
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (but only if you cannot work from home)
- If you go out, stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people at all times
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
Dorset and Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service are proud to be working in partnership with The Prince’s Trust to deliver the Team programme across Bournemouth and Poole to help support young people aged between 16 and 25 to recognise and achieve their potential. We have delivered over 100 Team programmes and have assisted young people to move into work, education, training or volunteering.
90% of our young people would recommend Team to a friend!!
WHO IS IT FOR? – young people aged 16-25 who are not in education, work or training
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? – Team is free and shouldn’t affect any unemployment benefits you may be receiving
WHAT HAPPENS ON TEAM? – take part in an action packed 12 weeks where you will get to:
- Take part in an activity based residential
- Improve your confidence and meet new people
- Gain qualifications including Emergency First Aid at Work
- Plan and complete a community project
- Complete a work placement
- Build up your CV andemployability skills
- Learn how to look after your health and wellbeing
WHEN IS TEAM RUNNING? – Due to the current government guidelines and restrictions relating to Covid-19 we are currently putting on hold delivery of the Team programme but as soon as we are able, we will provide details of upcoming courses!!
HOW TO APPLY– If you would like to get involved in this free personal development programme or for further information, please contact Debbie Harvey – Prince’s Trust Team Leader at [email protected] or 07500 066134