Dorset and Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service are proud to be working in partnership with The Prince’s Trust to deliver the Team programme across Bournemouth and Poole to help support young people aged between 16 and 25 to recognise and achieve their potential. We have delivered over 100 Team programmes and have assisted young people to move into work, education, training or volunteering.
90% of our young people would recommend Team to a friend!!
WHO IS IT FOR? – young people aged 16-25 who are not in education, work or training
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? – Team is free and shouldn’t affect any unemployment benefits you may be receiving
When do courses run? We run three courses a year with start dates in January, May and September.
Where will it be running from? Set locations within Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole depending on which course you sign up to.
WHAT HAPPENS ON TEAM? – take part in an action packed 12 weeks where you will get to:
- Take part in an activity based residential
- Improve your confidence and meet new people
- Gain qualifications including Emergency First Aid at Work
- Plan and complete a community project
- Complete a work placement
- Build up your CV and employability skills
- Learn how to look after your health and wellbeing
HOW TO APPLY– If you would like to get involved in this free personal development programme or for further information, please contact Debbie Harvey – Prince’s Trust Team Leader at [email protected] or 07500 066134